It’s a natural way to lose weight, feel better, and increase energy without harmful side effects.
Gamma injection contain the following:
- Riboflavin: (Vitamin B2) an easily absorbed micronutrient. It plays a key role in energy metabolism, the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, ketone bodies (a vital source of energy during fasting), and proteins.
- Niacinamide: (Vitamin B3) assists in the functioning of the digestive system, skin, and nerves. It is also important for the conversion of food to energy.
- Thiamine: (Vitamin B1) helps the body cells convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
- Pyridoxine: (Vitamin B6): is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism. It is also essential for red blood cell metabolism. The nervous and immune systems need vitamin B6 to function efficiently, and it is also needed for the conversion of tryptophan (an amino acid) to niacin (a vitamin)
- M.I.C. contains: Methione, Inositol and Choline
- Methione is one of the sulfur-containing amino acids. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body. Patients with a sulfa allergy should not take this injection.
- Inositol, a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. It also participates in action of serotonin.
- Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic system.
- L-Carnitine: a naturally occurring amino acid which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.
- L-Arginine converts in the body to a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric Oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow to hands and feet, especially in people with diabetes. L-Arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substance in the body. It also aides with wound healing.
- Methylcobalamin B12: an energy booster and it is among the most important of all the B-complex vitamins. Main functions are in the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. Helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It also helps the growth of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body.
- Chromium: helps your body use sugar properly. Helping to reduce hunger. Chromium is also needed for the breakdown of proteins and fats.