Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
During youth, ample amounts of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) are produced so that the pituitary is able to provide the body with sufficient growth hormone to sustain health, vitality and otherwise normal aspects of form and function. As we age, the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) diminishes. By the age of 60, HGH levels decrease by 80% from adolescent levels. Depletion is marked by the familiar signs of aging, such as increased body fat, lack of vitality, decreased muscle mass, and poor general health. This is why HGH is often called the “fountain of youth.” Elevated HGH levels are what make you feel young. Hormone replacement therapy can make you feel young and vibrant.
What is the best way to increase HGH
Research indicates that the best way to elevate HGH levels is to stimulate the body to produce more HGH. Rather than introduce more HGH into the body, you can stimulate your own pituitary gland to produce more HGH. Remember that studies have shown that an old pituitary gland has the same capacity to produce HGH as a young pituitary gland. If we can find a way to stimulate our pituitary gland we will have the best of all worlds. You are not introducing a foreign GH, so you eliminate the side effects. Also, our body is very good at self-regulating. This is what hormone replacement therapy has to offer you.
What role does HGH play in the body?
Human Growth Hormones (HGH) have been shown to play a significant role in:
- Conversion of body fat to muscle mass
- Growth of all tissues
- Energy level
- Tissue repair
- Whole body healing
- Cell replacement
- Bone strength
- Brain function
- Sexual function
- Organ health and integrity
- Enzyme production
- Integrity of hair, nails, skin, and vital organs
What can be expected Month-to-Month
The Improvements with HGH
- Scientific research indicates that taking an HGH supplement can have the following positive effects
- First Month: Improved stamina, better and more sound sleep, feeling more refreshed upon awakening, increased energy, more optimistic attitude, and a better sense of humor.
- Second Month: Improved muscle tone, improved nail growth, increased strength, weight loss, enhanced sexual function, improved skin tone, better digestion, and better eyesight, especially night vision.
- Third Month: Less pain, improvement in mental processes, faster wound recovery and less muscle soreness, reduction in PMS symptoms, greater body flexibility, and alleviation of some menopausal symptoms
- Fourth Month: Heightened and more consistent improvements, as listed above.
- Fifth Month: Impressive weight loss / inch reduction, thickening of skin and greater elasticity, thickening of hair with a shiny, healthy appearance, improvement in skin texture/appearance, and reduction of wrinkles.
- Sixth Month: Cellulite greatly diminishes, eyesight greatly improves, stronger resistance to colds, flu, and other illnesses, old wounds are healing or have healed, gray hair begins to return to natural color, blood pressure normalizes, body is much more contoured, emotional stability is likely noted, exercise tolerance is increased, LDL and triglycerides are reduced, heart rate improves, and immune system improves.
Make hormone replacement therapy a part of your life.